In response to the devastating fires raging across Napa, Sonoma and beyond the following Village Retailers are taking in-store collections and item donations.
Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by the North Bay wildfires.
Be sure to check back for updates.
- New sleepwear
- New underwear
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, feminine hygiene products)
- Baby Formula
BASIC NECESSITIES (These can be new or gently used)
- School Clothes and shoes for children
- Work clothes for adults
- Non-perishable foods
*See a store associate for drop-off information
- Bring in any toiletries, (including travel size), clothing, children's accessories and any other items you wish to donate.
- Banana Republic is offering 50% off for those who have lost their homes in the fires. *See a store associate for details.
- Take 30%* off one full-priced item for every gently-worn clothing item you donate in-store now through October 25.
JULIANNA'S FINE JEWELRY:
- We are accepting clothing, toiletries and other small items. Please no blankets or sleeping bags.
- In partnership with the Sparkle Foundation are collecting socks and jackets for women and children.
- Collecting socks/shoes/NEW underwear, toiletries, adult and children’s diapers.
Donate directly to the Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation