Who we are:
Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. For the salon goer or DIY at home, we offer unparalleled hair color and care products that save women time and money.
Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our 80+ and growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Who You Are:
Madison Reed's Salon Managers are leaders who deliver exceptional customer experiences while inspiring your team of Colorists and support staff. As a member of the executive team building the Madison Reed Color Bar story, you are also a thought leader and partner to the company.
What You Will Do:
A successful Salon Manager demonstrates excellence through:
- Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
- Interview, onboard, and retain an ongoing pool of high-quality candidates.
- Build relationships with Madison Reed's clientele, ensuring that clients experience our 100% LOVE guarantee with every visit.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators.
- Understand and optimize your shop's P&L.
- Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale.
- Execute operations, marketing, human resources, and other Madison Reed company objectives in store.
- Build and manage timekeeping and payroll reporting.
Core Skills & Requirements:
- Licensed Colorist.
- You must have management experience running and leading a customer-centric salon and team (ideally, overseeing $1mm+ sales).
- You understand what it takes to manage a retail P&L, including recruiting and managing a field team.
- You have 3+ years experience working in service-oriented businesses.
- You have a strong level of technical proficiency and comfort working remotely with HQ.
- You have a professional demeanor and are a self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency to solve problems -- these are the traits that allow you to navigate your team and your career successfully in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You are thoughtful, accurate and detailed - from how you execute to how you bring forth ideas to the table.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are the ambassador of the Madison Reed values and brand in your community, the store, to your team and customers. You exhibit the highest level of professionalism and emotional maturity in everything you do.
Madison Reed offers competitive Compensation + Benefits + Training in San Francisco