At Lovesac, we believe you should be free to live the life you love. As aSales Associate, you have a passion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You identify the customer’s needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Is responsible to meet or exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators.
- Uses Lovesac’s proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of entire product line and by applying “common sense and good taste” at all times.
- Offers additional financing options to customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educates clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
- Maintains inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
- Partners with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
- Participates in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintains inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
- Maintains a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and according to our company standards.
- Acts with integrity and trust at all times, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
Requirements & Qualifications:
A candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum 1-2 years of related sales experience.
A Sales Associate is self-motivated and loves to sell. You are great at listening and are able to determine the correct needs of the customer.
A Sales Associate has strong attention to detail and is organized, ensuring proactive and timely follow up with customers. You are flexible to the changing needs of the business and always act with the customer in mind.
A Sales Associate establishes and maintains professional and collaborative relationships with peers, managers and customers. You respect customers and comply at all times with the standards, procedures and policies contained in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
A Sales Associate must:
- Be capable of using and operating all store equipment as required including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, POS systems, etc.;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, POS systems, and have excellent and clear communication skills;
- Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position while working on the selling floor;
- Be able to perform furniture demonstrations repeatedly throughout the day;
- Be able to assemble furniture.
A Sales Associate is required to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, to customers’ homes, out of town meetings in accordance with company policies potentially using various forms of transportation.
A valid driver’s license is preferred.
Unless otherwise provided by law or unless excused as a result of a reasonable accommodation, morning, evening, weekend and holiday work are required due to the fact that our stores, including our website, are open seven days a week.
To join our team contact us at: https://www.lovesac.com/careers