You’ve got to…
- Be friendly, helpful, and always smiling, for starters.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Be artful and inspirational, because how it’s put together matters.
- Be the best at what you do and achieve your goals.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Look under rocks, be curious and ask questions.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
We’ll want you to…
- Do whatever it takes to create a seamless experience that customers can’t stop talking about.
- Build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on what you’ve observed | learned.
- Ace training and put what you’ve learned to use.
- Participate in team efforts to drive incremental denim sales.
- Capture and create profiles during each transaction to drive customer loyalty (except California + Massachusetts).
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and live our values.
- Adhere to merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Assist with merchandising, replenishment, and visual standards.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
And, don’t forget about an amazing discount on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals).
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.