Work with LoveSac. Think of a slightly madcap family. Think of an over-enthusiastic start-up that's already made it. Think of the entrepreneurial spirit running, unbounded, everywhere we sell Sacs and Sactionals.
Also, here is a brief description of theposition:
Lovesac has an entrepreneurialspirit within its walls. It's innovative and exciting. Our products and ourpeople are one of a kind. We are changing the way people think aboutfurniture. While embarkingupon a career with us; you will work within an interdependent team ofpassionate professionals collaborating to exceed expectations in all facets ofour growing business.
Voted by Furniture Today Magazine into the Top 100 GrowingFurniture Company; we are excited about the future!!
At Lovesac, we believe youshould be free to live the life you love. As a Sales Associate, you have apassion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience forthem. You identify the customer’s needs through utilization of the Lovesacproprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales,providing a customized shopping experience.
ASales Associate must:
- Be capable of using and operating all store equipment as required including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, POS systems, etc.;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, POS systems, and have excellent and clear communication skills;
- Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position while working on the selling floor;
- Be able to perform furniture demonstrations repeatedly throughout the day;
- Be able to assemble furniture.
Join TheFamily! Careers | Lovesac