By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Will Do
A Guide (Brand Ambassador) is the face of the brand to our retail customers and is responsible for creating a best in class customer experience in the store. As a Guide, you will actively engage with a diverse and often large group of people, using your product, brand, activity and community knowledge to ensure each customer has a memorable positive experience in the store. You will serve as part of a team ensuring that customer engagement is the top priority, while also assisting in the daily visual and operational maintenance of the store.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to genuinely and comfortably engage with a diverse group of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge, experience and/or willingness to learn about the products, activities, community relevant to the store’s customer base
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays