By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Will Do
The Lead Guide will direct, develop and motivate a team of brand advocates, ensuring a consistent best in class customer experience that aligns with our brand purpose and values. The Lead Guide partners with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to maximize profitability by ensuring that customer engagement, merchandising, operations, and community connection are all consistent and in compliance with company standards. You will assume an active role in your own cross functional development through the brand’s quarterly DOR rotations and Module- Based Leadership Training Program.
What You Bring
- 1 or more year(s) of store management experience in a fast-paced, highly engaging retail environment
- Experience in a specialty retail environment, outdoor apparel industry or experience with outdoor equipment sales preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales results
- Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
- Willingness and desire to learn and to share knowledge of product, local community, experiences and activities relevant to the store’s customer base
- Ability and desire to provide a highly engaging customer experience through individual service, conversation and relationship building
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays