Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resort wear in the US, with over 95 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits, cover ups and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals and more. Expert Sales Associates, with in-depth training in fit and fashion, know how to flatter every curve and make women feel beautiful and confident.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual as an Assistant Store Manager to drive profitable sales and engage a team of sales associates. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships.
The Assistant Store Manager is charged with supporting the Store Manager in the day-to-day aspect of store operations, including sales, staff, and inventory management. In this role, you will be challenged to collaborate and engage your associates while driving a service-driven culture.
• Manage sales and expenses to optimize results
• Support Store Manager in maintaining staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes assisting with recruiting, hiring and training Associates)
• Ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, well- kept and priced correctly
• Support Store Manager to build a culture of collaboration and accountability
• Demonstrate clear understanding of daily and monthly sales goals
• Ability to develop people
• 3-5 years of experience in retail sales; 1 year in management role
• Open availability
• Effective customer engagement skills
• Basic merchandising skills
• Excellent Interpersonal, and communication skills
• Supervise and train staff in Store Manager’s absence
EVERYTHING BUT WATER OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING 401(K) PARTICIPATION, GREAT MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS, AND ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR ELIGIBLE ASSOCIATES. EOE.