Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities. As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Sales Manager is a core member of the leadership team that drives Sunglass Hut's success. The Sales Manager works in partnership with the Store/Center Manager to oversee all the daily functions of the store, including selling, coaching, merchandising, talent acquisition and retail excellence.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
• Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
• Flawlessly executes the store/center strategic plan to drive business.
• Leverages reporting tools to consistently drive sales by identifying wins and opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
• Partners with the Store/Center Manager to continually coach and inspire the team to enhance store performance.
• People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
• Provides ongoing coaching for all Associates to support their growth and development.
• Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
• Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
• Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store/center team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
• Spends a majority of the time on the sales floor.
• Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and impeccable execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
• Develops customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
• Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
• Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
• Adept at knowing the product and stays current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
• Motivates, coaches and inspires the team and ensures they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
• Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
• Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure retail excellence.
• Communicates information regarding promotions, contests and incentives to the team.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrates expertise in every aspect of store operations
• Uses critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store Preferred Qualifications
• Customer service and/or retail experience
• Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law. Retail Management
Apply jobs.luxottica.com /reference store #5694